TheKredible including its parent company, Dinkum Data Solutions Private Limited and its affiliates and group companies, (collectively, “TheKredible” or "Us" or “Our” or “We”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
“Personal Data” means any information that identifies or relates to a particular individual and also includes information referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “personal information” under applicable data privacy laws, rules, or regulations.
2. What information do we collect from clients and authorized users?
In your capacity as an authorized user or contact for our products and services, we collect limited personal information about you, such as:
- ● Your name, email and in some cases phone number and physical address and other personal information you choose to enter in the profile section of the Site.
- ● We also collect your IP Address and track your information about your use of our Site and its features.
- ● We track session information regarding your use of the Site.
- ● If you choose to sync your calendar with Our mobile application using the Meeting Intel feature of our mobile applications, we collect information about your calendar events.
Additionally, in those instances where you are paying for a subscription service, we may collect credit card or payment details.
If you are accessing the Site to learn more about Us and our products and services, to inquire about employment with Us, the information we collect may include name, IP, physical and email addresses, and phone number(s) via an online registration/request form, as well as usage information about your use of the Site as well as your use of any newsletters or other communication you agree to receive following your visit to the Site.
3. How We Share Your Personal Data?
We disclose your Personal Data to service providers and other parties for the following business purposes:
- ●Performing services on our behalf, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytic services, or providing similar services on behalf of the business or service provider.
- ● Auditing related to a current interaction and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance with this specification and other standards.
- ●Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- ●Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- ● Short-term, transient use of Personal Data that is not used by another party to build a consumer profile or otherwise alter your consumer experience outside the current interaction.
- ● Undertaking internal research for technological development and demonstration.
- ●Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device that we own, manufacture, was manufactured for us, or we control.
- ● We disclose your Personal Data to the following categories of service providers and other parties.
4. What is the purpose for which we collect information?
We use the personal information to administer and support the contracts/relationships we have with you and the authorized users of the products and services. We use this information to provide updates about these products and services, to monitor compliance with the terms on which we offer our services, to enable third parties to provide services needed for the operation of the Site, to improve the Site and our services, to provide you relevant content, to deliver product support, to manage billing and other client inquiries and send you information about other products and services that may be of interest to you.
We use the personal information (and any preferences indicated by you, where appropriate) to send you the data, tools and other information you have requested, to inform you about products and services we offer, to improve the Site and our services, and, in some cases, to directly or indirectly provide you with third-party advertisements which may be of interest to you and may be based on any preferences you have indicated in your registration or request form.
Link Third party websites:
We may provide links to one or more other websites from the Sites. We encourage you to read those websites' individual privacy policies before providing any of your personal information to them. We are not responsible for those websites, their policies or practices.
5. How long do we keep your information?
We retain personal information only for as long as necessary for the uses we have set out above. Individual jurisdictions have different tax, accounting, regulatory, and legal retention requirements and We are bound to keep certain personal data in accordance with these local requirements.
6. How do we store and process your information?
All personal information we gather from you may be processed and stored in any one of our locations and may subsequently be transferred to other countries for further processing, storage, or use by either Us or third parties on Our behalf. Our staff who need to access personal information to perform their roles will have access to it and have agreed to comply with Our policies on data protection.
We use a number of third parties to provide services on our behalf. These services may include, but are not limited to, handling, processing, and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, performing statistical analysis of our services, and providing systems and software for its administrative functions, such as sales processing, accounting and finance management, and procurement.
In such cases, We remain the controller of the personal data, the third parties only process the data in accordance with our instructions, and we are responsible for ensuring such third parties are compliant with all applicable data protection regulations in relation to their processing activities.
We also use third parties to host our platform and to store our data. According to their respective privacy policies, they utilize and maintain relevant certifications and policies, as well as additional security measures. Our data warehouses currently reside within India and by using our platform you understand and agree that your personal information may be stored on third party servers. More information about these third party compliance can be found on their websites.
7. How do we protect your personal information?
We have technical, security, and organizational measures in place, (and require our service providers do so as well), reasonably designed to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal information.
The measures we use are appropriate to the nature, scope, and purpose for which we use the personal data we collect. These measures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We have recently updated our processes to ensure we can comply with data subject requests as required under applicable law, to address complaints, and to comply with breach reporting procedures and incident management plans.
We operate secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided.
8. What is the Legal basis of collecting this data?
We collect this data to:
- ●Allow You to seamlessly use;
- ●For Us to maintain and find out error and bugs in the system
- ●Prevent unauthorized usage, or unusual activities in case your credentials get compromised;
- ●Develop new features;
- ●Understand your experience with Us and enhance it;
- ●Communicate with you;
We will collect Personal Information from you under the following circumstances:
- ●Where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you;
- ●Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or
- ●Where we have your consent to do so.
As described above we have a legitimate interest in operating and providing Services, communicating with you in relation to Us and provide you direct marketing for updates and new features.
9. What about children's privacy?
We do not separately identify, or collect, any information that is specific to children. As noted in the Terms of Service, we do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from children under 18. If you are a child under 18, please do not attempt to register for or otherwise use the Service or send us any Personal Data. If we learn we have collected Personal Data from a child under 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at [email protected]
10. What is a Data Subject Request?
Some local regulations grant individuals in those localities certain rights in respect of the personal data held by companies, including but not limited to the right of an EU Data Subject to inquire about their personal information.
11. How do we capture Your consent?
13. How do we deal with data security and retention?
We seek to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational, and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data, including but not limited to:
- ●The website uses SSL (HTTPS).
- ●Account passwords are hashed when stored in our database.
- ●Access to AWS and Payment Processors is limited on a need to know basis and requires Two-Factor Authentication (2FA).
- ●Access to production data requires VPN access which is restricted to only the people that need it.
- ●We perform third-party penetration testing.
You should also help protect your data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password. Although we work to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Data that we hold in our records, no security system is impenetrable, and unanticipated system failures or the efforts of malicious actors are an unfortunate reality on the Internet. Therefore, We cannot guarantee that Personal Data during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others.
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide the Service. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
Conditions of Use, notices, and revisions
The terms stated here shall be governed and interpreted by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts having ordinary original jurisdiction at Gurgaon, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction.